Last updated: August 18, 2023
GENERAL NOVIG TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHO WE ARE
- NoVig Betting, Inc. and its subsidiaries own and operate the website novig.us and any other sites where these Terms are posted and the Novig mobile, tablet, and other applications (collectively, “Sites”). References herein to Novig, “we”, “us”, or “our” are to NoVig Betting, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
- "You" or "Your" refers to the end-user accessing or using the Services on the Sites.
- References to "Party" or "Parties" refers to Novig and You.
- "Terms" refers collectively to the terms and conditions, rules, and policies contained in this Agreement.
- The term "Service(s)" means all content, products, services, and promotions available or provided on the Sites, including real-money betting.
- Novig only offers wagering in jurisdictions where sports wagering is legal and regulated by the state (“Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction”). A current list of Our Gaming Regulators is below:
a. Colorado – Colorado Division of Gaming
- Novig only offers wagering once granted a license by local gaming authorities. A list of Our current licenses is below:
a. Colorado – Internet Sports Betting License
- In certain states, Novig offers the Sites and Services under an agreement with a partner. A list of Our partners is below:
a. Colorado – FHR Colorado LLC (Bronco Billy’s Casino)
- Novig has different companies specifically designed to conduct business in some states of operation. A list of Our licensed subsidiaries can be found below:
a. Colorado – Novig Laboratories, LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OVERVIEW
- THESE ARE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HEREIN "AGREEMENT"). PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT INCLUDES BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER AMONG OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY OTHER RULES, TERMS, CONDITIONS, OR POLICIES POSTED ON THE SITES (AS DEFINED BELOW) WITHOUT MODIFICATION, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR OTHERWISE USE ANY OF THE SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW) ON THE SITES. THIS AGREEMENT SURVIVES TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES.
- WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PRINT AND SAVE THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE. We also suggest that You print and store all transaction receipts and game rules as applicable to Your activities on the Service.
- This Agreement will prevail over any other conflicting Policies unless otherwise stated.
- Federal prohibitions and restrictions regarding internet gaming apply (including, but not limited to, such prohibitions and restrictions set out in 18 U.S.C. Sections 1084 et seq. (“The Wire Act”) and 31 U.S.C. Sections 5361 through 5367 (“UIGEA”)). It is a Federal offense for persons physically located outside of an Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction to engage in sports wagering with Novig.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Account Eligibility - You must open an account with us in order to participate in real money gaming on the Sites ("Gaming Account"). To open a Gaming Account, You must:
- Be at least twenty-one (21) years old;
- Provide all requested personal information including, but not limited to, Your legal name, date of birth, social security number, address, email address, and phone number;
- Not be a Prohibited Person in the jurisdiction in which you are using Our Services
- Not be prohibited under any other applicable law or regulation;
- Meet all other eligibility requirements imposed by us at Our sole discretion; and
- Complete the identity verification process.
- Prohibited Persons - The following persons are prohibited from opening a Gaming Account (collectively "Prohibited Persons"):
- Employees and immediate family members of Novig, its affiliated companies, and all third-party providers of Novig. For purposes of this Agreement, immediate family members are defined as spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, in-laws, children (including stepchildren), and siblings;
- Any person prohibited pursuant to Colorado law and regulation, and any other state or federal laws;
- Any person self-excluded through a state Self-Exclusion Program, State Self-Restriction Program, or other prohibited persons under state or Federal law;
- Any other person who may undermine the integrity of the Services, a sporting event or contest, or any person who Novig, in its sole and absolute discretion, deems ineligible (including by way of an example but not limited to, (i) persons restricted in their contractual capability; (ii) persons under legal supervision; (iii) persons diagnosed with problematic gambling behavior and/or undergoing or having undergone treatment for problematic gambling behavior).
- Account Verification:
- Novig reserves the right, at any time, to verify Your information as a condition for opening and maintaining a Gaming Account. In doing so, We may use third-party verification services and databases (collectively "Verification Services"). By providing Your information to us, You expressly authorize us to share Your information with the Verification Services for the purposes of establishing Your identity and age. You agree to provide accurate information to us and the Verification Services upon request and to continually update any changes to that information. We reserve the right to reject Your application for a Gaming Account, or if one has already been established for You, block access, suspend or cancel Your Gaming Account temporarily or permanently, for any reason, including if We are unable to verify Your identity and/or age, or have reason to believe that You do not fulfill one or more of the eligibility requirements. By opening a Gaming Account, You are deemed to have read and accepted this Agreement and all other Policies.
- We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate Your identity, age, and the registration data provided by You, to verify Your use of the Services, including but not limited to Your compliance with this Agreement and the policies of Novig and Your financial transactions carried out via the Services for potential breach of this Agreement and of applicable law. To conduct such review(s), You authorize Us and Our agents to make any inquiries of You and for Us to use and disclose to any third party We consider necessary to validate the information You provide to Us or should provide to Us in accordance with this Agreement, including but not limited to, obtaining a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information against third party databases. In addition, to facilitate this review(s), You agree to provide such information or documentation as We, at Our unconditioned discretion, may request.
- Gaming Account:
- You must be physically located in an Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction in order to participate in real-money gaming offered by the Sites; it is a violation of state and federal law to use the real-money gaming Services outside of an Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction (non-gaming operations such as deposits, withdrawals, and account access are allowed outside of an Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction at Novig’s discretion).
- To use the real-money gaming Services, You consent to the collection, storage, monitoring, processing, recording, and transmission of Your data, including certain wagering communications and geographic information to establish Your physical location such as IP address and WiFi signal. This may be done using third-party party providers and You expressly consent to Our use of third-party providers including the sharing of Your information with such third-party providers to establish Your location. If We or Our third-party providers cannot track Your location for any reason, We reserve the right to prevent You from accessing or using the Services until Your location is verified. You agree that We are not liable for Your inability to access or use the Services during this time. You further agree to the monitoring and recording of Your gaming activity, and related communications and physical location by us and the local gaming regulators.
- You agree that We are not liable for any violation of any local, state, federal, or other laws that may occur as a result of Your using the Services. The availability of the Services outside of an Authorized Gaming Jurisdiction does not constitute an offer, solicitation, or invitation by us for You to use Our Services.
- Deposits and Withdrawals:
- In order to make bets on our platform, you need to deposit funds into your Novig Account. While most deposits are instant, deposited funds might take a few days to appear in your account depending on the payment method used. We do not offer any interest on funds held in your Novig Account.
- You may use any method available and accepted by the Sites to deposit money into Your Gaming Account including banks, debit cards, third-party electronic payment processors, and financial institutions ("Third Party Providers"). By initiating a deposit into or withdrawal from Your Gaming Account, You agree and hereby authorize us to instruct Third Party Providers to handle deposits and withdrawals from Your Gaming Account and agree that We may provide such Third Party Providers with Your personal information as needed to complete the transaction. You agree that We are not liable for any acts or omissions of any Third Party Providers in processing Your deposit or withdrawal and You further agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use of each applicable Third Party Provider. If there is a conflict between this Agreement and the terms and conditions of any Third Party Provider, this Agreement prevails. Novig is not responsible for any fees charged to You by Third Party Providers related to Your deposits or withdrawals.
- We reserve the right to credit all relevant funds to Your Gaming Account only upon actual receipt of such funds by us or Our agents. We reserve the right to request additional information from You prior to accepting such funds (or allowing a withdrawal) in order to properly identify the source of the funds, Your identity, or for any other reason We deem necessary. We may return funds at any time and void any bets if We deem the funds unauthorized. Monies held in Your Gaming Account do not accrue interest. If We reasonably believe that You have no intention of using the deposited funds to place wagers, We may suspend or close Your Gaming Account and report such activity to the relevant regulators or other authorities.
- We may apply minimum and maximum limits to the deposits into Your Gaming Account for any reason. You agree to abide by those limits. If You violate this provision, We may suspend or terminate Your Gaming Account and may refund or refuse to refund any monies in Your Gaming Account in Our sole and absolute discretion and in accordance with applicable law.
- Subject to the above, and subject to the availability of funds in Your Gaming Account, You can request withdrawals from Your Gaming Account at any time. We reserve the right to evaluate the payout of funds based on Our assessment of their origin. We reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal partly or in total via the same method of payment of Your deposit. Unless otherwise stated, all funds in Your Gaming Account are stated in U.S. dollars and all deposits and withdrawals will be paid in U.S. Dollars.
- We are not responsible for any taxes You may owe related to or arising from Your use of the Services including taxes owed on winnings. We may report Your winnings to the appropriate state or federal authorities if required by law.
- We reserve the right to withhold deposited funds and winnings if We reasonably believe that the deposit was unauthorized, misused, or fraudulent. We will report all matters of unauthorized, misused, or fraudulent deposits or withdrawals, including Chargebacks (defined below), to the appropriate state or federal authorities. We may conduct Our own investigation into the matter and may temporarily or permanently close Your Gaming Account during such time.
- Account Errors:
- It is Your duty to inform us as soon as reasonably possible of any errors with respect to Your Gaming Account so that We may investigate. Regardless of whether You or We discover the error, We will use Our best efforts to place all parties directly affected by the error in the position they were in immediately before the error occurred. You agree that if an error resulted in an overpayment of funds or winnings to Your Gaming Account, We may take any money from Your Gaming Account relating to such overpayment. If there are insufficient funds in Your Gaming Account to collect the overpayment, We may demand that You pay us the relevant outstanding amount. Any failure to pay us what is owed may result in the suspension or closing of Your Gaming Account and legal action. We reserve the right to declare any bets null and void that were subject to an error.
- Chargebacks and Dishonored Deposits:
- You agree not to dispute, deny, or attempt to reverse any financial transaction or make any fraudulent financial transactions with us (collectively "Chargebacks").
- You agree to indemnify and reimburse us for any Chargebacks You make or any deposits that your bank fails to honor, for any reason (“Dishonored Deposit(s)”), and any financial loss suffered by us as a consequence including damages, fees, expenses, and investigatory costs relating to or arising from such Chargebacks or Dishonored Deposits including deducting the amount of any Chargebacks or Dishonored Deposits and associated damages, fees, expenses, and investigatory costs from Your Gaming Account.
- If a Chargeback Dishonored Deposit occurs, You agree that We may provide necessary information about You and the Chargeback or Dishonored Deposit to Third Party Providers, the local gaming regulator, other regulators, law enforcement, or other necessary third parties in order to resolve the Chargeback or Dishonored Deposit. We reserve the right to temporarily suspend Your Gaming Account and withhold the payment of any winnings without notice until any Chargebacks, Dishonored Deposits, or other financial disputes are resolved.
- We may also recover bad debts using whichever method may lawfully be available to Us including, but not limited to, instructing third-party collections agencies to collect the debt. This may have a detrimental impact on Your credit rating and will require Us to share Your personal information (including Your identity) with appropriate agencies.
- We may report any criminal or suspicious activities to the appropriate authorities.
- Placing Bets:
- It is Your responsibility to fully understand how to bet and the terms of the bet You are placing. It is Your responsibility to read and familiarize Yourself with the House Rules. When You place a bet, You agree to the terms of the House Rules. When placing a bet, You are responsible to ensure that all of the details of Your bets are correct. Once a bet has been placed, You cannot cancel that bet.
- You can only bet up to the lesser of the amount of funds held in Your Gaming Account or the limit set by us. Bets will be valid only after We accept such bets. Any bets placed in Your Gaming Account and accepted by us will be valid even if You have not authorized such bets. We are not liable for the settlement of any bet We have not accepted. After a bet has been accepted by us, You will receive a bet confirmation and the bet will be displayed in Your Gaming Account.
- We reserve the right to cancel and void any bets if, in Our sole and absolute discretion, there is an error with the bet or with accepting the bet. This includes but is not limited to bets taken after the betting closed, where the event was resolved before the bet was taken, the customer could have an indication of the outcome, the customer did not have adequate funds in the Gaming Account, or other failures, errors, manipulations, or fraudulent or dishonest activities.
- In the event of a technological error, interruption of a data flow resulting in a system error, any system failure, or any game error that results in an error in any odds calculation, charges, fees, bonuses or payout, or any currency conversion as applicable, We will seek to place all parties directly affected by such Error in the position they were in before the Error occurred. We reserve the right to declare null and void any wagers or bets that were the subject of such Error and to take any money from Your Account relating to the relevant bets or wagers, if there are insufficient funds in Your Account.
- We reserve the right, in Our sole and absolute discretion, to refuse or cancel, in whole or in part, any bet or change betting limits without notice, at any time.
- We reserve the right to reject and limit the dollar amount an individual can bet in any way and in Our sole discretion.
- You fully accept and agree that if there is a discrepancy between the result showing in Your Gaming Account and Our servers, the result showing on Our server shall govern. You understand and agree that Our records will be the final authority in determining such matters.
- Bonuses and Promotions:
- You may be awarded free bets, bet credits, or similar promotions (collectively "Bonus(es)") which You can use for gaming on the respective Sites. Bonus cannot be withdrawn from Your Gaming Account. Only the winnings attributed to a Bonus can be withdrawn, as per applicable wagering requirements.
- Novig may reclaim or cancel any Bonus credited to Your Gaming Account, but not used, at any time within the posted rules of the Bonus. It is Your responsibility to read and understand the terms of any Bonus which will be made available whenever a bonus offer is made to You. By using the Bonus, You agree to this Agreement and the Bonus terms.
- See each individual Bonus’s Terms and Conditions for more information relating to the conditions associated with the offer.
- Nothing in this section shall prohibit or limit Our ability to reverse and/or reclaim any Bonus(es) issued or awarded to You based upon failures, errors, manipulations, or fraudulent or dishonest activities.
- Dormant Accounts:
- An account shall be considered “Dormant” in the event that the account holder does not log in within a period of time specified in each jurisdiction. Dormant accounts will be opted out of all bonuses in accordance with the applicable bonus terms and conditions. In accordance with applicable regulations, unclaimed balances in Dormant accounts will be forfeited. We will make all reasonable efforts to inform an account holder of any outstanding balance sixty (60) days prior to forfeiting said balance.
- Funds of patrons that remain in a dormant patron account shall be presumed abandoned.
- Novig will report and deliver all funds from Dormant accounts to the respective state government after the period outlined below:
- Colorado – Department of Treasury – 3 years
- Prohibited Activities; Suspicious Activity; Fraud:
- You agree not to do the following when using the Sites or Services ("Prohibited Activity"):
- Register or attempt to register a Gaming Account using another person's personal data;
- Provide Your Gaming Account username and password to any other person or entity;
- Allow others to access and use Your Gaming Account;
- Use Your Gaming Account or the Services for any purpose other than personal use;
- Wagering manipulation or payment fraud;
- Conduct, or attempt to conduct, fraudulent, unlawful, or unauthorized activity including, but not limited to unlawful betting activity and payment methods;
- Use or attempt to use any software-assisted methods, techniques, or hardware to participate in or manipulate Our Sites or Services;
- Use automated computerized software or other equivalent mechanisms to automatically place bets;
- Abuse or misused any Bonus offer or promotion offered by us; or
- Use or attempt to use the Services or Sites in any way that violates federal, state, or international law or regulations.
- We may monitor or review Your Gaming Account for Prohibited Activities or suspicious gaming transactions including but not limited to unusual frequency or patterns, use of non-public information, automated bets, influencing events, multiple accounts, bets made in concert with others, use of masking devices or other technology to hide location, and any other activity We reasonably believe is suspicious ("Suspicious Gaming Activity"). We reserve the right to investigate any such activity and suspend Your Gaming Account, including any withdrawals, and cancel any bets, during such investigation. We reserve the right to withhold any funds in Your Gaming Account and seek to recover from You any losses suffered by us that are in any way connected to Suspicious Gaming Activity.
- We reserve the right to suspend or close Your Gaming Account, void any or all bets, and take any other measures We deem reasonably appropriate if We believe You have or have attempted to conduct a Prohibited Activity or Suspicious Gaming Activity, defrauded us, violated the Terms or the Agreement, or otherwise engaged in or attempted to engage in any other illegal or dishonest activity in connection with Your access or use of the Services or Sites.
- You agree to indemnify and pay us all costs, charges, liabilities, or losses We sustain including any direct, indirect, or consequential losses, any loss of profit and loss of reputation, arising directly or indirectly from such activity, whether or not unlawful, and whether or not We notified You that such activity was unacceptable. We are also obligated to refer the matter to the proper law enforcement or regulatory authority if We reasonably believe You are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activity while using the Services or Sites.
- Account Suspension & Self-Exclusion:
- You can take a temporary break at any time by suspending Your account access for a period of time ("Deactivation Period"), the minimum Deactivation Period being 72 hours. During the Deactivation Period, You will have limited access to Your Gaming Account to withdraw funds and view account details, but You will not be able to make any deposits or place bets. Past and pending bets that are valid and do not violate the Terms remain unaffected by such temporary suspension. The Deactivation Period ends automatically after the specified period. However, You may not reactivate Your Gaming Account at any time before this period expires. You can also set gaming limits for Your Gaming Account by adjusting the corresponding settings in Your Gaming Account.
- To temporarily suspend Your Gaming Account or set gaming limits, You must contact Customer Service or go into Your Gaming Account settings.
- Self-exclusion. You may suspend Your Gaming Account for a period of time chosen by you through the self-exclusion feature offered in Your state. You may withdraw the funds in Your self-excluded Gaming Account at any time and withdrawals will not be delayed or restricted due to self-exclusion. However, withdrawals may be delayed or restricted as provided in Section 7. For the entirety of the period of time You have chosen to self-exclude, You will not be permitted to use Your Gaming Account or open another Gaming Account. Any open bets will be settled as provided in the House Rules and funds will be paid to You after settlement and upon Your request.
- Closure of Account by You. You are entitled to close Your Gaming Account and terminate this Agreement for any reason. If You wish to terminate this Agreement, please state so explicitly by contacting Customer Service upon closing Your Account, otherwise the Account closure will not be considered as termination. All pending bets at the time of termination of Your Gaming Account will remain valid unless doing so would be a violation of this Agreement or applicable laws or regulations.
- Closure of Account by Us: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR GAMING ACCOUNT IF ANY OR THE FOLLOWING OCCURS (OR WE REASONABLY BELIEVE IT WILL OCCUR): (1) YOU DECLARE BANKRUPTCY (2) YOU ARE IN MATERIAL BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, (3) YOU COMMITTED (OR ATTEMPTED TO COMMIT) A FRAUD AGAINST US OR A THIRD-PARTY USING THE SERVICES OR SITES OR OTHERWISE USED THE SERVICES OR SITES FOR UNLAWFUL, UNFAIR, OR IMPROPER PURPOSES, (4) YOU IMPROPERLY DENY ANY DEPOSITS OR CAUSE CHARGEBACKS, (5) WE ARE INSTRUCTED TO BY A LAW ENFORCEMENT OR REGULATORY AGENCY OR COURT, OR (6) IF ADVISED BY OUR LEGAL COUNSEL TO DO SO. IF ANY OF THE ABOVE EVENTS OCCUR, WE MAY WITHHOLD YOUR GAMING ACCOUNT BALANCE, AND RECOVER FROM YOUR GAMING ACCOUNT THE AMOUNT OF ANY WITHDRAWALS, WINNINGS, OR BONUSES AS NECESSARY AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- YOU AGREE TO COMPENSATE US, IN FULL, FOR ANY COSTS, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES) WHICH WE, NOVIG, OUR AFFILIATES, OR PARENT COMPANIES INCUR RELATED TO, OR ARISING OUT OF, YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ITS TERMS.
- Any software required by you to use our products and Wager on our Website is
installed entirely at your own discretion, and we accept no responsibility for any issues that may arise as a result of you installing third-party software. Any terms and conditions related to third-party software are outside of our control, and you will choose to use the software, and accept any third-party conditions entirely at your own risk.
- We hereby grant You personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable rights to use our
Website for the sole purpose of wagering, including the following conditions: you are not
- Copy, transfer, lease, assign, sub-license, rent, or otherwise attempt to redistribute any
part of our Website.
- Attempt to bypass the security of the system, or interfere in any way with the Website,
or otherwise attempt to use the software without the proper authentication.
- Attempt to alter the outcome of any wager on any of our products on the Website.
- Copy, translate, or redistribute any of our content, documentation, manuals, or any other part of the Website.
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to view, use, modify, or distribute any source code to the minimum extent permissible by law.
- You do not own the software, or Website either in part or in full, and it is the exclusive
property of us. Any software provided by third parties is licensed exclusively for us and may be protected by worldwide copyright laws. Your use of the Website does not give you any rights to ownership of intellectual property in any way whatsoever.
- The software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied,
including but not limited to the warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages, or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort, or otherwise, arising from, out of, or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software.
- Any breach of the conditions may lead to us taking further action inclusive of but not
limited to reporting the suspected behavior to the relevant authorities, and suspension or
closure of your account.
- The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright law, registered
trademarks and other third-party licensors.
- All logos, company names, teams, clubs, associations, or other names are trademarks and copyright of their respective owners including our own names, logos, trading names, and trademarks.
- Your use of our Website is exclusively for the purpose of Wagering, you may not store, reproduce, publish, or otherwise transmit by any means or in any manner, any content, graphics, text, messages, code, and/or software without our prior express written consent.
- We grant You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to install and use any software or program (collectively "Software") made available by us for use of Our Services and Sites and all content derived from such Software and in accordance with this Agreement and its Terms. You agree not to, or attempt to, copy, extract, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, or access, in whole or in part, any of the Software, the information or data of the Site, or the source code to create derivative works or, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, transfer, distribute or grant a security interest in, or make the Software, the Site or its information or data available to any third party. You will be solely liable for any damages, costs, or expenses incurred by us arising out of or in connection with the commission of any of these activities.
ARBITRATION; WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION
- Binding Arbitration. Excluding those disputes identified in the “Notices and Complaints” section of this Agreement, the Parties agree that any and all disputes, claims, or controversies arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the Services or Sites, in any way, including but not limited to the validity, applicability or interpretation of this Agreement, will be resolved by binding arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator in the state in which your account is registered, in accordance with the then governing rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), including its Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. Payment of all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules. Any award rendered by the arbitrator will be final and conclusive upon the Parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in the highest court of any forum, state or federal, having jurisdiction. The arbitrator will not have authority to award any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits. ARBITRATION MEANS THAT YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. If any part of the Agreements is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, it will not affect the validity of the remainder of the Agreements, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to their terms. No waiver of any breach or default of the Agreements shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- Waiver of Class Action. EACH PARTY EXPRESSLY WAIVES THEIR RIGHT TO FILE A CLASS ACTION OR SEEK RELIEF ON A CLASS BASIS. All proceedings, whether in arbitration or litigation, will be conducted in their individual capacity only. The Parties agree that each may bring claims against each other only in their individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class of member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Parties may seek injunctive relief and any other equitable remedies from any court of competent jurisdiction to protect its respective intellectual property rights, including patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets.
DISPUTES, COMPLAINTS, AND THE GOVERNING LAW
- If you have any claim or dispute arising from any transaction past or present should be
first directed to us by contacting our Customer Support Team via email.
- We will always respond to any complaint or dispute within 10 days.
- We will always offer an explanation if we do not agree with your query.
- We will arrange that all unresolved disputes that involve the settlement of wagers be referred to the local gaming regulator in your jurisdiction.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the dispute opened with Novig, you
have the right to forward an official complaint to the local gaming regulator in your jurisdiction via the following method:
Colorado Division of Gaming
1707 Cole Blvd #300,
Lakewood, CO 80401
ATTN: Patron Inquiry/Complaint
- All other controversies or claims arising out of or related to our service or these terms
shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state in which your account was registered and the United States of America without regard to any choice of law or conflict of laws principles, regardless of where you live.
- We have the right, notwithstanding the foregoing, to lodge a claim against you in your
state of residence or domicile.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, if you or we want to assert a dispute
against the other, then you or we must commence it within one (1) year after the dispute
arises -- or it will be forever barred.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support team for further questions. We will be more than happy to help you!